I’ve been working on the end of this localization project for a Software company in Germany. I got the job from this guy Joe, who incidentally has gone of the deep end.
Anyway, I am basically finished now I just have a few question that need the company to answered. Mostly just abbreviations that are specific to the software. So, in the morning I’ll plug them into the table and be done with it. 😉
I was rocking today with the translated too. I did something like 12 lines in the excel sheet where everything is. It’s in an excel sheet because it is from the database that runs the software. Anyway, I was flying….
Then tomorrow it’s on to the next project.